TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Practice reserves the right to change the terms, condition, and notices under which this Practice Web site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this Practice Web site
LINKS TO THIERD PARTY SITES:
This Practice website may contain links to other Web site(Linked Sites).The linked site are not under the control of this Practice and this Practice is not responsible for the content of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a Linked site
NO UNLAWFUL PROHIBITED USE:
As a condition of your use of this Practice Web site, you warrant to this practice that will not use this Practice Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, condition and notices
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICE:
This Practice Web site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group(collectively, communication services. By way of example, and as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal right(Such as right of privacy and publicity)
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws(or by right of privacy of publicity)unless you own or control the right there to or have received all necessary contents.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
The information, software, product, and services included in or available through this practice website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. This practice and/or its suppliers may make improvement and/or changes in this practices websites at any time. Advice received via this practice website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decision and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
The practice and/or its supplies make no representation about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, service and related graphics contained on this practice website for any purpose.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All content of this website are copyright @2021 Patientpop Inc. All Right Reserved. All logos are trademarks and services marks of patientpop Inc. All other trademarks, services marks and logo used in website are the property of their respective owners.
The names of the actual companies and product mentioned herein maybe the trademarks of their respective owners.
The examples companies, organization, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any right not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Please contact us by phone at 904-990-0777 or by mail at 206 Ashourian Avenue, Suite 213, St.
Augustine, FL 32092